Saturday, January 9, 2010

Our Second Christmas





























This year Mason enjoyed Christmas much more than last year. He opened his own presents and actually knew what was going on. He might have been a bit overwhelmed by ALL the gifts, but he loved tearing into the paper. Thank you everyone for everything he received, our spare bedroom is becoming a play room with lack of space for all of his toys in our house. Over the break, I had planned on posting on here everyday...didn't happen. Now school has been cancelled due to the low temperatures and I am still having trouble finding time to post. Maybe it's my active toddler keeping me busy! Our newest milestone that I am oh so excited about is (drum roll please!) WE PAT OUR DIAPER when needing to go pee pee or poo poo! We sit on our elmo potty chair every night before bath time too. Although we always say "poo poo," at least he knows something is going on down there. Now we will work on knowing the difference between pee pee and poo poo and feeling the urge and telling me BEFORE we go in our diaper. I'm so excited though at how well he is doing telling me. Here are some Christmas pictures to enjoy!

No comments: